Because you asked...
Do you have a question about something that affects you or your family? Do you have concerns about housing, finance, medical care or anything else that is important to you? Chances are someone else has the same concerns.
Ask your questions here and we will post the answer.
Check this link to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) so you can see if your question has already been answered.
When we receive your question, we will forward it to the appropriate office for response. As soon as we receive the reply, we will post it here with your question.
We will not post names of people asking questions, but may need to contact you via e-mail for clarification. We reserve the right to edit or rephrase questions or comments.
We will make every effort to reply to your questions within one week.
- Leave - 14 Aug 2008
- No questions submitted
- Ceremony date - 1 Aug 2008
- Fuel costs - 25 Aug 2008
- Rental process after privatization - 10 May 2010
- Short term rental (under 12 months) - 10 May 2010
- Older quarters & BAH - 7 Oct 2008
- Bear Paw speed limit - 24 Sep 2008
- Bear Paw parking - 24 Sep 2008
- Housing privatization - 10 Sep 2008
- Extended-stay visitors - 5 Sep 2008
- Sponsoring family members - 5 Sep 2008
- Lawns - 21 Aug 2008
- 2-bedroom quarters - 15 Aug 2008
- Room availability - 8 Sep 2008
- Bach appointments line - 3 Oct 2008
- PFC Skating - 4 Aug 2008
- TSP - 24 Oct 2008
- Utilities Privatization - 15 Sep 2008