Vehicle Registration is located at the Provost Marshall Office building #3028 Montgomery.
Vehicle Registration hours of operation are Monday-Sunday 0001-2359.
The documents required to register your vehicle or obtain a pass are:
- Identification card (Military, Civilian, FWA AIC, Contractors with letter of employment).
- Drivers license.
- Current State Vehicle Registration.
- Current Safety Inspection (if required by the state).
- Current proof of insurance.
- Copy of Orders for Assignment to FWA.
- Note: If you are registering a vehicle in another persons name you will need a notarized letter or a power of attorney.
- If you own a motorcycle and are registering it on the installation, you will need proof of completion of approved Motorcycle Safety Course.