Security and Privacy Notice
1. 65th EOD Web Site is provided as a public service by the Office of the Public Affairs, HQ USARAK staff elements, USARAK subordinate commands, and separately authorized activities.
2. Information presented on 65th EOD Web Site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines. If any personal information is being collected, it is on a voluntary basis and will be used for stated purposes only. No personally identifiable information will be sold, given away or distributed to any party outside of the government for any purpose.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.